Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kids Consignment Store

Since we are focusing on our town, and surrounding areas. I felt it was ok to share, I have found a great consignment store in Brentwood it is right off of Balfour. Tummies To Tots here is the exact address 3860 Balfour Rd, Suite ABrentwoodCA. I totally recommend this one of the one we do have here in town. I think it is called the Carousel.

Reason why I prefer this one over the other, well is this. I went into the Carousel, and they did not have a wide selection that was on my first visit. Now on my Sec. the store still did not have a great selection, and when I asked about bring in clothing they told me they could not take anything; due to the fact that they were over ran with clothing. I was kind of shocked, since they shelves were bare. So needless to say they lost business  I know that a lot of my local mom friends swear by this store. So if you have any thoughts or reviews on the Carousel please share them. 

Now on to Tummies To Tots. They always have GREAT Deals, and Sales! 
This weeks Monday - Friday June 14th

25% off all-
Infant Car Seats
Bassinets 
Carriers
Pack N Plays / Co-Sleepers
Swings
Bouncy Chairs
Play Mats
Baby Baths
Baby Bedding
and $1.00 Infant clothes sizes NB-3 months

Please check them out and tell us what you thought! You can follow them on Facebook- Tummies To Tots.

Disclosures- I was not asked to do a review on this company, nor was I paid. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to checking out Tummies to Tots! I've shopped at Carousel in town a few times. Mostly for books and toys. I've noticed that clothes have been there for months now and haven't been marked down to make room for inventory. I would also be careful about the baby gear there because there's usually not a manual and I noticed a stroller there that had been recalled.

    ReplyDelete